Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hey girlies! My name is Mackenzie and I'm 15 years old.  I just want to kind of introduce myself to you.  I have been a fan of AG since I was 8 years old. I've been collecting ever since and now I have 11 AG dolls. Marisol (GOTY 2005) Elizabeth Emily Kit Mia(GOTY 2008) Chrissa(GOTY 2009) Sonali (GOTY BFF 2009) Lanie (GOTY 2010) Felicity  Elizabeth (Yes I have two Elizabeth dolls)  And Kanani (GOTY 2011) Yeah,I'm a bit of a fan of girl of the year dolls(GOTYs). So what I'm just dying to know is.. WHO'S READY FOR THE MCKENNA MOVIE?!?!!  Which day does it come out? The 3rd or 13th? I've been kind of out of the loop so fill me in on details!  Comment please! Hope your enjoying your July, ~Mackenzie & her dollys

3 comments:

  1. You can but it starting July 3rd and watch it on NBC(I think) on the 14th.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your post, Mackenzie! Also, it will be on NBC on July 3rd at...7 or 8 pm central time :)

    ReplyDelete