Friday, June 8, 2012

Summer Doll Fashion!

Hello!  Today I would like to talk about summer doll fashion!  From doll skirts to dresses and all the way to the accessories! :)

This is a really cute sporty outfit.  It also has lots of summer colors like blue, yellow, and green! :)

These are adorable sandals!  The pink color, the white flower...oh it is such a pretty pair of shoes!

I LOVE this bag!!!  It is beautiful!  Don't you just love it?! :)

Sunglasses <3

I don't think this is much of a summer outfit...but it is really cute!! <3

I hope you enjoyed looking at the outfits!  These are all outfits from one of my favorite doll shops:
Daydream Doll Boutique!  Do you have any favorite doll outfits?:)











2 comments:

  1. Those are really cute! I am going to check out Daydream Doll Boutique!
    Katie:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their outfits are really cute! I only have 1 of them though. :) Hannah won it in a giveaway! :D

      ~Emma

      PS: I also won their latest giveaway, I get matching necklaces-- one for me and one for my doll!!

      Delete